
Harry Houdini by Vicki Cobb is a biography on the life of Harry Houdini. No matter What you can acheive your dreams. If people had not tried to acheive there dreams we would not have the celeberty's. I personally like this theme because everyone has dreams and you can achieve them just as much as anyone else can.
No mateer what you can achieve your dreams. Harry Houdini was the son of poor imigrants. He transformed from being a poor kid doing small magic tricks to being one of the greatest magicians in the world. Houdini also lost his mom when he was away and he didnt do any shows for a year but after that he did some more of the effects and illusions that he became famous for. If Houdini hadn't tried hard to acheive his dream the magic world may be totally different today.
If people had gave up and didn't try then there wouldn't be a 1st president. People try to avcheive there dreams all the time and by doing so they make history all the time weather or not they become well known. If the president didn't have any dreams or ambitions then there would be no reform of our government and that would not be good if it was doing bad.
I like this theme because everyone has dreams. I think the people who do well have ambition and drive. A kid with a dream could become the next president.
No matter what, you can achieve your dreams. Someone with a big dream can do great in and for the world. I like this theme a lot. Anybody can do something gerat.
1 comment:
good job hun. I'm gald you did this one without my help.
I love you<3
Post a Comment